Need to make a simple speedy side dish to go with your meal? We have just the thing. This mushroom rice is pretty much a no brainer and can help complete almost any meal. And if You’re Fun-guys like us then you’ll probably want to slice a lot more than half a cup of mushrooms. (okay okay i know it was really bad… John you can stop rolling your eyes at me).
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 cups instant rice
- In medium saucepan, combine soup, water, mushrooms and onion.
- Heat until boiling.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover pan and remove from heat.
- Let pan set for 10 minutes before serving.
- Yeah, we chopped a lot more than half a cup of mushrooms…
- This perfectly complements our Parmesan-Romano Chicken recipe
- This recipe is from 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus
SURPRISE! All the ingredients!
No we actually meant chop not hurry up!
Toss em in!
Doesn’t look like much…
Kinda reminds you of a hot tub… but with vegetables
Stir in the rice
Make sure it’s well blended
Remove from heat, cover and wait… [insert Jeopardy music]
Now doesn’t that look scrumptious!
Serve and enjoy!
Have you tried out this recipe? Then we’d like to hear from you! Share your thoughts and tips by leaving us a comment! Thanks from TGIAC!