No brainer shrimp… enough said!
Hot Crab Dip recipe
- 1 Square of Cream cheese (softened);
- 1 can of crab meat (found in the tuna can section);
- Pressed garlic cloves (no exact number, depends on how garlicky you want it, we used 4)
- Pre-heat oven to 300-350;
- Place ingredients in an oven safe dish (order does not matter);
- Heat for 20 minutes uncovered then remove from oven;
- Mix again and put back in oven until the dip is blended well.
- We decided to serve it in a bread bowl. We took a round loaf, hollowed it and used the extra bits to dip. Other options are : crackers, veggies, chips, etc.
- This recipe was given to us by Ada. Thanks Ada! 🙂
How much simpler can we get?
Put the cream cheese in. (Don’t do it like us, soften up beforehand)
Press the garlic
Dump in the crab
Normally, we would try to mix it a little. Because the cheese was not softened, we placed it in the oven as shown.
After 20 minutes, mix it all together nicely. And put back in the oven until everything is well blended.
Hollow out the bread
Cut the extra bits to serve.
Once the dip is well blended, scoop and pour into the bread bowl.
Don’t forget to sample before serving! 🙂
And there you go. Simple crab dip for your enjoyment!
Have you tried out this recipe? Then we’d like to hear from you! Share your thoughts and tips by leaving us a comment! Thanks from TGIAC!