Everyone has a variation of a type of broiled brie recipe. Well we figured we’d post ours and if anyone wants to share theirs then by all means please do! Really quick, easy and delicious appetizer. Have some fresh baguette ready to eat with it, remove it from the oven and let people serve themselves. It will be worth the effort for them!
Broiled Brie and Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter at room temperature;
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard;
- 1 1/2 pound wheel of Brie cheese;
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts;
- 1 fresh baguette, sliced.
- Preheat the broiler;
- In a small bowl, cream the butter and Dijon mustard and spread evenly over the surface of the brie cheese;
- Transfer the cheese to a flameproof serving plate and broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the top just begins to bubble;
- Sprinkle the surface with the walnuts and broil for 2-3 more minutes or until the nuts are golden;
- Serve immediately with the sliced baguette.
Butter and Dijon
Oh yeah, get creamy!
Now spread it!
Make sure it’s all covered
Oven proof dish
Once bubbling, remove from oven and sprinkle your nuts!
Back into oven
Take it out and let them serve themselves! So goood!!
Have you tried out this recipe? Then we’d like to hear from you! Share your thoughts and tips by leaving us a comment! Thanks from TGIAC!